Sunday, July 05, 2009

Tribute to MJ


I'm Gonna Make A Change
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right...


These are the lines from Michael Jackson's famous song "Man in the mirror". Last week the king of music Michael Jackson died. I think all of us have enjoyed his dance or music some time or the other. I remember during my school days I used sit late in the night for the Grammy Award ceremony in Doordarshan.
When they used to show Jacksons songs, it used take away all the tardiness of sitting late in the night. We used to go from place to place just to watch that one 'moon walk'.
This article is the tribute to the 'Thriller' who 'Off the wall' came out of 'Bad' publicity to create 'History' and became 'invincible '.

His message to the world --
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make a better place for
You and for me.

His fans all over the globe are saying ….
If I Can't Be With You
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me, Just What Will I Do
I Just Can't Stop Loving You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home